Last updated: 17/12/2015
Privatix ("We" or "Us") supports the protection of intellectual property and asks the end users of its website (the "Website") to do the same. We will take all reasonable efforts to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a notification by providing our agent with the following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can file such complaint over the email at: [email protected]. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your infringement notice may not be valid.
If your material has been removed from the Website you may file counter notification ("Counter Notification")
Such notification shall be in writing and shall include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the materials were removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification We will provide the complaining party with a copy of the Counter Notification and such party will have 10 business days to respond. We will cease disabling access to the removed material within ten 10 business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided that our designated agent has not received notice from the complaining party within such time frame.